Chisos Nation, y'all made amazing things happen in 2019. From endlessly testing prototypes to those late nights building shelves in the warehouse, none of this would have been possible without you. No man is an island, and Chisos truly is a community effort. Thank you for making my crazy dream a reality.
- Chisos was just named a top cowboy boot company to watch in 2020.
- The Chisos No. 2—Austin's first home-grown square toe boot—sold out and we had to scramble to make more.
- Folks are naming Chisos the most comfortable cowboy boots ever made.
People love this great state, want to take care of it, and are craving a damn comfortable cowboy boot. The word is spreading. New partnerships are forming, honky-tonk stars are rocking Chisos on stage, and, most importantly, you are telling us you love the boots. And we're just getting started.
—Will Roman, Founder & Chief Texan
The first time we installed the Texas heel caps
MacGyvering together materials to create new insole combinations
Putting the final touches on boots the night before the launch
Final inspection morning of the launch
Overwhelmed by the outpouring of support at our launch party
Team Chisos sending the first package
Good friends working overtime to level up our content
Invited on the local news
Talkin' boots on the Craig Flowers radio show
Impromptu two-steppin' at our pop-up shop
Christmas photos from y'all
New Year's Eve in the Chisos Mountains
How You Can Help
- Tell your friends! Chisos wouldn't exist without all y'all spreading the word.
- Corporate gifts and employee gift certificates are a big hit.
- Partnerships. Know of someone we should collaborate with? We love creating things and events with others.